MARINE LOGISTICS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- Supply, installation of onshore/offshore marine transport equipment such as houseboats, ships, barges, small craft, crew boats, pusher tugs, pontoons.
- Supply of support vessels in the offshore marine business
- Supply of Human Resources/Manpower
- Sourcing of Equipment/Leasing
- Total quality project management for marine engineering, logistics and other related projects.
- Valuation and implementation analysis of invested capital and time in the related areas.
- Human Resources Management
- Investment survey and feasibility studies based on procurement and management.
- Threat management Group service
- Cargo Inspection including landing and discharging
- Launch Boat Services
- Marine Surveyors and Naval Architects, and Port Captains
- Underwater Services/ Diving
- Procurement/Supplies Of Marine & Safety Equipment
- Hydrographic Survey, Navigation Positioning IRM and Construction Survey Operation (Cable Route Survey, Site Survey, Support of Pipe Line and Cable laying.
- Quality Assurance, Competence Monitoring, Risk Assessment Safety Health and Environment Issues.